Tuesday 7 October 2008

POEMS ON PARADISE
http://www.poetseers.org/themes/list_topic/poems_about_paradise

PARADISE ON EARTH
PART 2
Life's not just for Paradise,
or places out of time,
for there's something even stranger yet,
that wont fit in a rhyme.
Just when I thought I'd seen it all,
and whilst sitting on a hill,
I saw, quite all around me,
the final Cosmic thrill.



'Twas like all love ascended
upon the Earth that day;
and the Essences of Paradise
arrived on Earth... to stay.
For twenty years I'd questioned
the reason for my birth;
but then the pieces hit the mark,
when Paradise came to Earth.



There was not much that I could do,
my self was all... 'undone',
and liberated from its chain,
I danced, with One... with One !?
For twenty years I'd wondered
what more there was to do:
but on second thoughts, I'll keep it !
And best that you do too.

By: Dick Richardson

West Somerset.

UK.

Danielle

No comments: