Saturday 22 November 2008

Blue Sky

Looking over the houses there's a burst of sunshine

(Marie) wide

Bringing the afternoon sun towards my eyes

(Marie) endless

For some reason the sun is drawing the clouds towards light

(Marie) swallowing

Creating shapes like a river streaming towards the mouth of the sea

(Marie) take off

One cloud looks like abird with it's beak opened dropping food down

(Marie) birds and the formations they make

Across the sky brings a shade of blue creating a very pale blue through to a dark
blue

(Marie) they move in circles and bends

Rising my head up the clouds slowly moves around me creating new shapes with every movement

(Marie) feel guilty?

At one point there's nothing in the sky apart from one cloud that looks like fluffy cream bed

(Marie) sometimes

Two birds circle around me flying off into the distance

(Marie) it says go out and live your life

Behind my right shoulder there's a plane flying past me climbing at a higher altitude disappearing over the houses

(Marie) now

Bird's speed over in a pack of 5 creating a dimond

(Marie) maybe I feel like hiding that day

Looking across me before I see I hear an RAF plane speeding across the sky with authority

(Marie) I have no excuse

Emptyness fills the sky

(Marie) Why is the sky blue?

I can't see the sun

(Marie) Why seems the sky blue?

I only see it's rays spread across the sky

(Marie) Why is it bluer somedays than on other days?

This is the first time there's emptyness nothing but blue sky

(Marie) Sitting in my room at night

As I face towards the direction of the sun

(Marie) I realise I can´t write about the blue sky

I no longer see blue but only white a strong colour which over powers the blue
My blue sky is calm, soothing, mixing it's blueness with it's sunshine.

(Marie) I want to see it.



Here's mine and Marie's blue sky, Marie if you could add your bits then it will be complete

Thanks Larissa

No comments: