Wednesday 12 November 2008

Forgiveness and freedom of letting go

hey, heres the vid I was talking about on tues.

Reading the lastest blogs got me thinking more about amish forgiveness, and how I still find it difficult to understand that they forgive Roberts, I know they have to due to religion, but surely this should be an exception they must feel some kind of hate???

I found this clip, which had some interesting descriptions of what forgiveness is,and it enabled me to understand more about why they forgave roberts.

If you've been having the same problem coming to to terms with this, have a look it may help.
:-)

Also i liked how the footage was put together and the music used. Maybe we could use this in some way as part of the performance?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4VMZb8wLY

Danielle

1 comment:

paradiselost said...

Great thanks Danielle

Michael